Sunday, September 27, 2009

The second part of the book was so eventful and exciting. I was so surprised about the end of the second part of the book! I can not beleive the entire chapter really. It was surpriseing that Guy is so comitted with reading these books. He is very up and down the whole way about wheather or not to continue to explore and I am so glad he did continue. I also can not beleive he read a book in front of Mildreds friends. At first, I thought he was dreaming or that he was imaging doing this but when I releived he was not just dreaming I knew he would get in trouble I just never thought he would be going to his own house at the end. This makes me wonder if one of Mildreds friends told or if even Faber was caught. The end of the chapter left me with so many unanswered surprising questions that I hope will be answered in the next chapter.\

No comments:

Post a Comment