Saturday, September 26, 2009

Flapjack







I'm currently just laying here watching my favorite chartoon, The Misadventures of Flapjack. I just thinking how funny it is that I am a eighteen year old and I'm still watching chartoons. The only difference between watching chartoons now compared to when I was younger is that I seem to appriate the artwork so much more. The imagery in Flapjack is so creative and inavative. The artwork alone is a reason to watch. From the way the ocean looks to the way the close up images look its all so creative and a new style of presenting a chartoon. Since Im sure not everyone has seen this show and have no idea what I am talking about I have put some pictures in my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I love that show, its so trippy. I don't see how younger kids can really understand the humor in it anyway.

    ReplyDelete