Sunday, October 11, 2009

butterfly butterfly


I was thinking today about butterflies and how pretty they are. Butterflies have such amazing patterns and colors if you really look at them. The colors for one thing are so bright and insense. They blend so well and yet they are so different. The patterns on the wings are also so crazy and unimaginable. It is so insane to think that these colors and patterns can be in nature. In my art work I have tried numerous times to replicate the same intensity but I have failed everything. There is just noway to fully grasp the true look. I beleive also that evryone should reallly stop and look at the wings for all the different thiings I am talking about. People just simply look at the wings and never really see the colors and patterns. I have included pictures so that you may be able to see for yourself what I can not copmpletely explain in words.

No comments:

Post a Comment