Sunday, October 11, 2009

Boy/girl party!!!!!


Today is was cleaning up my living room and found my little twelve year old sisters book. The title of the book is "The Smart Girls Book to Guys". It is a book focused on her age group explaining all the different situations she may run into with boys. One section of the book is focused on "boy/girl" parties. I started to remember when I was her age and got invited to my first "boy/girl" party. It was in this kid named Aarons basement. It was dark and there was loud music. In the corner there was food and soda. His parents would also periodicaly check on us I guess to make sure we werent doing anything we were not to be. I remember that I was so neverous and was not really sure what to do. Everything was so awkward and new. It was the first time kissing a boy had really been brought to mind, before that boys were icky! Looking back on it however I think everyone felt the same way I did. Of course at the time I didnt know that I just tried to act as cool as possible. I just can not beleive my little sister is now going to have to go through the same thing! She will have to deal with the same nervous, awkwardness I did, which makes me nervous for her! I just hope she makes all the right decissions and has learned from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment